NOW HIRING: HEAD OF MARKETING
The Role: Head of Marketing
Your Mission: To drive awareness and advocacy of our unique, impactful beer brand to our demographic of drinkers across the UK.
Location: Remote working, with working visits to central Scotland when required
Reporting Line: Managing Director
At Brewgooder our mission is to make great beer that can better the lives of others, and we believe that a better life starts with access to clean water. So since 2016, every beer we’ve ever brewed has helped to unlock clean water for those that need it. Our vision is to build a world in which the beer we enjoy together can create waves of positive change and better opportunity for millions of people around the globe.
Since launching, we have…
- Successfully crowdfunded with 1,000+ drinkers in 2016
- Achieved 400% growth and secured listings with 4 major retailers for our flagship lager
- Established a following of over 52,000 across core social channels
- Brewed collaboratively with 250 breweries and brands from around the world
- Invested £210,000 in clean water across 141 projects in developing countries, empowering the lives of 155,000people and unlocking 500m litres of clean water
- B-Corp certified since 2018 and a Real Living Wage Employer
…and we are just getting started!
What we are looking for;
Brewgooder is entering an exciting new phase of growth, and we are looking for an inspiring marketing leader that will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy that brings our brand and beer to thousands of new drinkers across the UK, while taking our existing drinkers along on the next chapter of our journey.
As the Head of Marketing your primary role will be to build, implement and lead on the full marketing function for Brewgooder. Supported by the senior team, you will work to develop a marketing and consumer acquisition strategy that will be integral to achieving our growth targets initially within the UK across our direct to consumer (digital), off-trade (retailer) and on-trade (venue) sales channels, so strong experience of these channels and FMCG is important.
Whilst creative flair is always valued, this position is more about bringing a structured, planned and disciplined approach to our marketing execution, to achieve greater effective omni-channel distribution of our message to the right audiences in the right ways at the right times. Ideally you will also have an interest in / experience of / or understanding of working with or for a purpose-driven brand, and would be able to identify the types of consumer and customer to which a brand like ours would be of interest to and would want to engage with.
- Implement and oversee a strategy that will grow and maximise our digital presence, and maximise our Direct to Consumer channel, both in terms of community building and brand advocacy as well as sales through our web channel.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and the founders, you will be responsible for Brewgooder’s core marketing and communications strategy to drive our brand awareness, product trial and community growth in the UK - this will involve planning and delivering week to week brand activity across the optimal elements of the marketing mix, as well as working on and coordinating seasonal ‘burst’ campaigns that will support the growth objectives across our key sales channels. You will also be involved in the execution of product innovation and collaboration projects that we undertake both in and out of category, to bring new drinkers into the Brewgooder ecosystem.
- You will be leading the brand side of our ambitious goal to quadruple our volume of beer sales to maximise the social impact we make globally, with particular focus on driving our rate of sale in our existing retail listings and ensuring that any new listings are launched with a bang and continue to grow.
- Efficiently manage an annual marketing budget to ensure we maximise return on investment via measurable uplifts across sales, community growth and other marketing performance indicators.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a equivalent or senior marketing role
- Preferred experience of scaling an aggressive growth model within a start-up environment
- Strong understanding or experience of FMCG Channels (bonus to have drinks experience)
- Accountability over a marketing budget and ROI performance indicators
- Desirable background in Digital B2C, alongside marketing in traditional offline channels
- Highly organised and used to handling multiple projects
- Not afraid to roll sleeves up, proactive and used to working autonomously.
- Passionate about making a genuine difference in the world (bonus if you love beer!)
Interested in this role? Please send a cover letter with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGGING THE PERKS
- EARN IMPACT.
- UNLOCK REWARDS.
- LATEST IMPACT UPDATES.
- EXCLUSIVE BREWGOODER MERCH.