WE'RE HIRING - Team Support Executive
All-Star All-Rounder Internship
We are the beer brand on a mission to bring clean drinking water to 1m people. Things are about to get hella busy as we enter Q4 of 2019. Our sales are gonna grow and we’re going to be launching new, ambitious campaigns that will transform our business and our impact. But that means things are gonna get busy and messy. So we need a Team Support Executive to help our team stay on top of things. This internship will mean you will be working closely across our team from Operations to Commercial, Customer Support to Marketing, learning all the way with some of the most driven people in the industry. This is an opportunity to join the organisation at an early stage, receive close mentorship and learn from the management team and your colleagues.
What we are looking for:
We're currently looking for someone who learns by doing and rolls up their sleeves. We want someone who knows this is the chance to get noticed and leave their mark on a growing start-up. The Intern will join the operations team and work directly with the Head of Operations and the Founder to continue to scale the business rapidly.
You must be excited to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be self-motivated and entrepreneurial. You need to be able to learn quickly and not be afraid to take the lead.
If you have the below you’re on the right track...
- Entrepreneurial spirit, grit and passion for getting involved in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
- A very hands-on approach, and ability to learn new skills and execute quickly
- An ability to organise their own work with a process-driven approach and a meticulous attention to detail
- A team player with a positive attitude, ability to deliver with and through others, and a small ego
- A positive outlook and can-do attitude at all times with a real passion for beer and creating positive impact
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Work with the Commercial Director and assist them with their day-to-day tasks including weekly sales reporting and long-term forecasting
- Provide customer support for our Office Beer Club, helping to manage and track orders and deal with all queries to ensure top notch customer service levels
- On-board collaborative partners in the beer industry for our upcoming campaigns
- Support the Head of Brand in marketing activities and activations
- Contribute to developing our operations strategy based on observations and customer feedback
What would be super-great:
- Started your “own thing” – if you’ve launched something from scratch big or small at university, college or in your spare time this is a bonus
- Previous start-up and or operations experience, ideally for a product-driven start-up with inventory
- Great systems skills for CRM and other software that helps business performance.
- A passion for craft beer and impact
- 6 months with opportunity for long-term position
- Real Living Wage pay
- Role based in Glasgow
To apply for this role, please have a cover letter & CV ready and head over to this page.
DIGGING THE PERKS
- EARN IMPACT.
- UNLOCK REWARDS.
- LATEST IMPACT UPDATES.
- EXCLUSIVE BREWGOODER MERCH.