Now Hiring Social Well Digger (Social Media and Community Manager)
Social Well Digger
Social Media and Community Manager:
Reporting to: Head of Brand
Start Date: Immediate/when available
Location: Glasgow (Preferred) or London
Salary: Competitive – based on experience
Our war on water poverty needs more noise! We’re on the hunt for a new Social Media and Community Manager to put the ‘social’ at the heart of this social enterprise brand and to help build a community of drinkers who own and share our impact.
This role is at the beating heart of the Brewgooder operation, connecting our beer to our impact and telling all the stories that are going on inside and outside of our team, and highlighting the incredible people we work with in the industry who help us turn craft beer into clean drinking water.
The Social Well Digger will take responsibility for co-ordinating all Brewgooder’s social and digital communication channels to:
1) Tell our big and small stories across all social media channels
2) Aggressively grow social following among our key target audience
3) Introduce the Brewgooder brand to new demographics via use of social media advertisement and specific targeting
4) Produce and maintain the highest quality of social content and maximum levels of engagement
5) Use social media and digital communications to maximise our engaged community growth and satisfaction
6) Use social media and digital communications to support other key areas of growth for Brewgooder (On-trade, Off-trade, Office Beer Club)
Particular responsibilities will include
- Development and implementation of 12 month rolling integrated social media and comms strategy
- Reporting and analytics on social and digital campaigns and activities to optimise social media channel reach, growth and engagement
- Developing an influencer community and working with these stakeholders to drive consistent Well Digger Community growth and Office Beer Club subscriptions
- Designing content for and implementing social and digital campaigns to support core business activity
- Planning, production and publishing of original and unique social and digital content across all platforms
- Integrating self-generated, user-generated, out-of-house and third-party generated content
- Maintaining consistent tone of voice and brand standards on social and digital platforms
- Responding to social media and digital queries and engagement
What you need to be to join the fight:
Everyone at Brewgooder is passionate about two things: craft beer and helping others. Our philosophy is Drink Beer, Give Water - and we feel this is something craft drinkers can truly believe in. You’ll be a part of a completely unique ‘social business’ which wants to transform how people across the world drink beer.
You’ll need to be able to use every talent and creative resource you can to swell the ranks of our movement and bring every single drinker and industry partner along on our journey to transform 100,000s of lives for generations.
The Ideal Person Will Have:
- At least 18 months of experience handling all or the majority of the responsibilities outlined above for a consumer facing brand
- Proven high competency of social media and digital communication targeting, analytics, reporting
- Dynamism and obsession about maximising engagement within a community and on social media
- Proven success with email marketing
- Excellent creative skills and the ability to use software, and their own/third party photography and video to create their own content to tight deadlines
- A high level of knowledge of emerging trends within social media
- A passion and hunger to make a big impact
- A love of craft beer and/or social enterprise
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DIGGING THE PERKS
- EARN IMPACT.
- UNLOCK REWARDS.
- LATEST IMPACT UPDATES.
- EXCLUSIVE BREWGOODER MERCH.