Now Hiring: Digital Well Digger
Digital Well Digger
(Online and Digital Sales Manager)
Reporting to: Head of Brand
Start Date: Immediate/when available
Location: Glasgow (Preferred) or London
Salary: Competitive – based on experience
Responsibilities of the role include:
Digital Acquisition and Sales
Driving volume and value growth in our online customer acquisition and retention based on the simple formula – the more we sell through our own channels… the more goes to the projects we support.
- Be responsible for company website, UX, customer journey and manage relationship with external development team to optimise performance of all areas
- Manage and grow volume and value in Brewgooder ecommerce owned presence and third party ( Amazon/Beer Hawk/Eebria/Flavourly) to maximise purchase / repurchase / subscription and well digger conversion
- Development and implementation of rolling 12 month digital acquisition strategy (access to PPC budget / retargeting / SEO) liaising with marketing team when necessary
- Reporting analytics on regular basis to deliver improved performances on all parts of the customer journey (traffic generation, conversion rate, basket value, retention)
- Delivering work to measurable commercial performance targets and reporting on success against measured against KPIs for online selling
Data Consolidation and Analytics
A mission like ours means you have to make the best possible decisions and that means using all the data available to get those decisions spot on. Knowledge is power.
- Supporting numerous business channels, processes and decisions through consolidation and analysis of data from various sales channels
- Developing look-a-like audiences and stakeholder profiles to increase effectiveness of acquisition
What you need to be to join the fight:
Everyone at Brewgooder is passionate about two things: craft beer and helping others. Our philosophy is Drink Beer, Give Water - and we feel this is something craft drinkers can truly believe in. You’ll be a part of a completely unique ‘social business’ which wants to transform how people across the world drink beer.
You’ll need to be able to use every talent and creative resource you can to maximise the success of online presence and bring thousands more drinkers along on our journey to transform 100,000s of lives for generations.
The ideal person will have:
- At least 18 months of experience handling all or the majority of the responsibilities outlined above for a consumer facing and/or B2B brand
- Proven high competency across every aspect of ecommerce management
- Experience with PPC campaign deployment and optimisation
- Dynamism and obsession about driving acquisition, retention and revenue
- Proven success with ecommerce acquisition and sales campaigns
- A high level of knowledge of emerging trends within ecommerce
- A love of craft beer and/or social enterprise