Now Hiring: Community Marketing Manager
Location: Edinburgh / Glasgow, would consider remote 💻
Salary £30-40K depending on experience
Brewgooder is a purpose-driven beer brand and B-Corp based in Scotland. Since 2016 we’ve been committed to brewing great beer to empower the lives of others, primarily through the supporting of clean water projects. Since launch, sales of our award winning core range have helped to fund the completion of dozens of water projects around the world, unlocking over 100m litres of clean water for communities — and we’re just getting started.
As Community Marketing Manager you’ll be at the heart of the brand; managing some of our key marketing channels and leading the growth of a community that's passionate about our beers and our people-positive purpose. You’ll be in charge of our ongoing content across social, email, blog, and influencer network; keeping our brand, products and social impact fresh and front of mind among our existing community and helping to drive sales — particularly via our online store.
What we’re looking for
You have a passion and talent for building communities and authentic following. You have successfully grown and managed relevant community-based marketing channels before; social media, blog, email, influencers. You have a natural creative flair for bringing content ideas to life — both visual and written — keeping followers engaged and coming back for more. You’re a competent copywriter with a grasp on the analytics to know what works and what doesn't. You’re not phased by working in a small, ambitious startup environment and can work autonomously when required. Ideally you are also a fan of beer and motivated by the opportunity to make a positive impact in the world.
- Developing and executing an ongoing content strategy to drive growth and engagement across all community-based marketing channels. This includes organic socials, blog, email marketing, influencers, and more; helping to increase brand awareness, loyalty, and advocacy among our following. Ultimately, driving rate of sale across all channels with particular emphasis on online sales (Shopify).
- Design a quarterly engagement calendar with content delivery to drive engagement across all of our key channels, helping to grow awareness and sales among new and existing followers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with influencers, ambassadors, and brand collaborations that can help to further grow the Brewgooder community and brand awareness.
- Support the marketing lead on the co-ordination of larger brand activations, product launches, and campaigns across appropriate community-based channels managed, and support on other marketing functions when required to.
- Collaborate with other members of the Brewgooder team across sales and operations where appropriate on specific projects to ensure appropriate execution of marketing function.
- 2+ years of experience within a similar marketing / community management role
- Purpose-driven brand experience preferred, but not essential
- Creative flair for regular ongoing content themes and creation, competent copywriter, able to create engaging content both written and visual
- Digitally savvy; able to operate confidently across social media, email, Google analytics, as core channels
- Strong organisational skills, experience with Hootsuite or similar content management software and able to prioritise and manage busy workload
- Self-motivated, passionate about brand building, and willingness to work hard within a small, rapidly-growing startup environment
- Competitive salary + full incentive package
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working with access to new offices (office location Glasgow or Edinburgh)
- Team engagement & connection events
- Product and merchandise allowance
- An ambitious and fun working environment
As a purpose driven organisation, we are committed to bringing people together for a better – and more equal – world. A more equal world starts where everyone can achieve and grow. At Brewgooder we value the diversity of cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within ourworkforce. We strongly encourage women, people of colour, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, and members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
If this sounds like the incredible opportunity you've been waiting for, apply today with details of your current salary and package via email at firstname.lastname@example.org