Now Hiring: London Well Digger (Independent On Trade and Office Beers)
Brewgooder is looking for a determined Well-Digger to join our growing London team to bring our mission and beer to more and more of the best independent on-trade stockists in London and grow our Office Beers Club by adding the best companies London has to offer to fight with us in the war on water poverty!
London Well Digger (Independent On-Trade and Office Beers)
Mobile/Field (90%) and Office Working (10%) (London/South East England)
July 1st 2018
Competitive, Dependant on Experience
We’re Brewgooder and we are on a mission to bring clean drinking water to 1,000,000 people in developing countries through the power of craft beer.
Since launching with our #DrinkBeerGiveWater crowdfund in early 2016 we’ve brought our flagship style - Clean Water Lager - to over 1000 stockists across the UK and funded two brand new wells and co-funded over 60 projects helping almost 40,000 people access clean, safe drinking water through our charity partners.
By 2019 we want to bring this number to 100,000 and you can be part of this amazing journey.
Being a Brewgooder:
Everyone at Brewgooder is passionate about two things: craft beer and helping others. Our philosophy is Drink Beer, Give Water - and we feel this is something craft drinkers can truly believe in. You’ll be a part of a completely unique ‘social business’ which wants to redefine the reasons people drink good beer.
Our newest Well Digger will be a central member of our London team at the forefront of this movement - bringing the best bars, restaurants and on-trade venues in the Capital along on our journey to transform 100,000s of lives for generations, driving one of the UK’s most exciting and empowering beer brands.
What we are looking for:
Our team and brand is growing rapidly and we’re now looking for a Regional Sales Manager, or as we like to call it a Brewgooder ‘Well Digger’ to help bring our mission and our beers into the best partner venues and outlets in London, and beyond, to help share our story. We’re on the hunt for an influencer with excellent communication skills and a genuine passion to help others by doing what they love and are good at – selling great tasting craft beer.
Your mission is simple – Bring Clean Water Lager to the taps and in the fridges of London’s best bars and restaurants, passionately share our story with drinkers, and help us provide 1,000,000 people with clean drinking water.
Our London Well Digger will work directly with our London Business Development Manager, Chief Well Digger (Commercial Director) and Founder, and will be accountable for growing our distribution in the London’s independent on-trade through our key route to market partners to maximise sales and grow our on-trade volume exponentially during 2018/19 and beyond.
Building the brand in the on-trade will also mean creating bar-staff advocacy of our beer and our mission by educating and enlisting bar workers and beer servers into Brewgooder’s #DrinkBeerGiveWater movement through training, engagement and activation.
You’ll also be responsible for growing the most unique and exciting part of our offering – the Brewgooder Office Beer Club – which sees our beer land in offices across the capital every Friday helping one person access clean water with every case.
Our Independent and Office Well Digger will play a defining role in the growth of one of the world’s most unique and impactful social businesses and one of the UK’s most exciting and rewarding craft beer brands. You’ll be carrying the Brewgooder flag in London, rallying drinkers and stockists to our banner and creating a lasting legacy by selling great craft beer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required in the role
As a person you’ll need…
- A love and knowledge of craft beer
- Passion to make a genuine difference in the world.
- Ability to live the values of Brewgooder’s “Drink Beer, Give Water” philosophy
- An ability to begin and grow relationships with other people
The skills and experience you’ll need…
- Strong team player and results-focused
- Ability to self-motivate and perform independently to a consistently high standard
- Evidence of building effective relationships at all levels across multiple customers and executing customer business and activation plans.
- Ability to recognise that the performance in the role will have a direct relationship to Brewgooder’s ability to help others access clean water and desire to perform to a level that reflects this.
- Minimum 2 years account management and budget responsibility in sales
- Evidence of cultivating a network of key industry leaders, decision makers, and opinion leaders within region.
- Should positively and professionally represent the company and brand at all times, with a style which is relaxed but professional, informal yet commercial.
- Previous experience in any On Premise field sales environment is a must
Ideal candidates will have…
- Beer industry or on-trade soft drink/spirits experience
- Experience in managing corporate clients across various industries
- Direct line management or coaching experience is a bonus.
- A demonstrable love of beer